An important part of DEPRAG's pneumatic handheld tool portfolio, the NANOMAT series can achieve extremely small torque values of 8 Nmm to 300 Nmm,
at speeds of 450 to 2,000 rpm.
NANOMAT drivers represent ideal solutions for micro assemblies in the medical, watchmaking, and optics industries, as well as in the production of small consumer electronics and components.
The NANOMAT's many advantages include:
- Highly accurate shut-off clutch
Capable of achieving a Cmk value ≥1.67 with a tolerance requirement of 15%, in relation to six sigma (according to ISO 5393).
- Standardized, extremely slender design
- Ergonomic housing design
For a sensitive and precise guidance of the screwdriver
- Integrated quick-change chuck
Enabling fast and simple bit-changes
- Compatibility with a DEPRAG screw feeder
For the ergonomic handling of the smallest fasteners
- ESD-execution available
For the dissipation of electrostatic charge
- Drive size designed to accept standard bits
The use of standard bits offers advantages in both cost-savings and availability
- Clutch can be adjusted externally
The torque can be adjusted quickly without the need for special tools.
- Allows screw-suction via integrated vacuum port
There are no interfering vacuum-hoses in the housing area.