The NANOMAT screwdriver has the smallest torque capability on the market for micro-assembly work in a variety of industries, including:
- medical technology, for the process-reliable assembly of hearing aids and pacemakers
- the watchmaking industry
- the optics industry, for the assembly of eyeglasses, lenses, cameras, and microscopes
- small consumer electronics and components, such as cell phones, calculators, game consoles, and PCs
- precision engineering or the production of measuring instruments
Extremely small torque of 8 Nmm - 300 Nmm at speeds of 340 up to 1,600rpm are accurately achieved – and that with four different speed ranges.
Use of the NANOMAT screwdriver has many advantages, including:
- Highly accurate shut-off clutch
High torque-accuracy is achieved through use of the proven DEPRAG disengagement- and shut-off clutch.
- Standardized, extremely slender design
Due to its extremely small size, the smallest hole pattern which can accessed with two spindles mounted side-by-side is only 12 mm (0.472 in).
- Simple integration
DEPRAG screwdriver spindles are easy to integrate into your assembly equipment, often with very small mounting dimensions.
- Integrated quick-change-chuck
Allows a fast and simple bit-change.
- Compatibility with DEPRAG screw feeder
For the ergonomic handling of even small fasteners.
For the dissipation of electrostatic charge.
- Drive size is designed to accept standard bits with 3-mm drive according to DIN ISO 1173
The use of standard bits provides a huge advantage in both cost savings and quick availability.
- External clutch adjustment
The torque can be adjusted quickly from the outside without the need for special tools.
- Uniform length
The uniform length of all gear-stages allows for simple integration.
- Proven DEPRAG guide-bolt system
Features an "axial spring load" that regulates the optimum screw end-load force.
- Screw-suction via integrated vacuum port
No interfering external hoses.