DEPRAG is an assembly equipment manufacturer with over 85 years of experience. The corporate headquarter is located in Amberg, Germany where over 350 active staff members design, manufacture and distribute handheld air tools, feeding and assembly systems. DEPRAG's worldwide net covers over 50 countries with more than 600 employees and subsidiary locations in the USA, Czech Republic, China, France, Sweden and United Kingdom.
|DEPRAG stands for:
- Global presence
The North American subsidiary, DEPRAG USA, is located outside of Dallas, Texas, providing Mexico, Canada and the Continental U.S. with quality screwdriving equipment and excellent service.
DEPRAG USA celebrated its 35th anniversary in 2016.
- Pneumatic Screwdrivers (Handheld and Stationary)
- Many Customized Tools for Critical Assembly Requirements
- EC-Electric Screwdrivers (Handheld and Stationary)
- Feeders for Threaded- and Non-Threaded Components and Fasteners
- Automatic Assembly Machines (Turnkey or as Components)
- Industrial Power Tools (Grinders, Drills, Polishers, Hammers, Etc.)
- Air Motors (Standard and Stainless-Steel Models)
- Many Motors Made According to Customers' Specification and/or Private-Labeled